Crawford, like all United Methodist churches, is a self-governing body. Within Crawford, we have a set of administrative councils and church committees that make all membership and financial decisions for the church. We are run by our members, for our members, and for the community. Ask about joining one of our committees and lending a hand!
Meeting times are shown in (). All meetings can also be found on our calendar .
- Board of Trustees (First Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm)
- Christian Education Committee (First Sunday of each month at 12:30 pm)
- Church Council (Second Sunday of each month at 12:30 pm)
- Finance Committee (Second Wednesday of each month at 7:30 pm)
- Combined Worship and Membership Committee (Third Sunday in September, November, January, March, and May at 12:30 pm)
- Missions & Social Concerns Committee (Fourth Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm)
- Staff-Parish Relations Committee (Third Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm)